We are committed to:
- Improving health through a range of sporting and physical activities, providing children and young people with the physical literacy and skills, which will remain throughout their lives.
- Reducing crime by providing constructive and creative activities sensitive to the needs of young people who are involved in, or are at risk of being involved in, anti social behavior and crime
- Increasing social inclusion by providing opportunities for participation by males and females, people from minority ethnic backgrounds, people with disabilities and people who are economically disadvantaged.
- Developing People by using sport as the vehicle for building self-confidence, learning/ improving skills and abilities, working as part of a team and moving people on to access wider provision.
- Building Communities by promoting social cohesion through volunteering and shared activity.
- Increasing employment through the operation of new opportunities and the delivery of vocational qualifications.
Is Access to Sports your local club? Get involved!